Changes in 2.6.2 (May 26, 2013):
- VMX: implemented VMENTER to non-active guest state (HLT, SHUTDOWN, WAIT-FOR-SIPI)
- VMX: fixed write of guest segment access rights VMCS fields (32-bit field
was truncated to 16-bit)
- CPUID: Don't report Architectural Performance Monitoring in CPUID.
Reporting true capabilities without actually supporting them breaks Win7 x64 installation.
- CPUID: Fixed bx_generic CPUID std leafs (all std leafs > 2 were corrupted)
- CPUID: Enable all supported VMX capabilities for bx_generic CPUID configuration.
- CPUID: Enable X2APIC support for Ivy Bridge CPUDB configuration.
- Configure and compile
- Enabled VMX compilation by default in shortcut scripts.
- Allow CPU_LEVEL=5 configurations (pentium_mmx and amd_k2_chomper) even when Bochs was
compiled with CPU_LEVEL > 5.
- Fixes for Bochs port on MorphOS (based on a patch by Thore Sittly):
missing functions, byte-swapping and cdrom support.