The BioNLP UIMA Component Repository provides UIMA wrappers for novel and well-known 3rd-party NLP tools used in biomedical text prosessing, such as tokenizers, parsers, named entity taggers, and tools for evaluation.
- Gene Identification: AbGene, Abner, LingPipe, KeX, NCBO Annotation Service
- Mutation Identification: MutationFinder
- Semantic Parsing: OpenDMAP
- Sentence Detection: KeX, LingPipe, OpenNLP
- Tokenization: Genia Tagger, LingPipe, Penn BioTokenizer
Be the first to post a review of BioNLP UIMA Component Repository!