Version 1.62 2017-08-06
- Added new column reporting percent coverage of hits with respect to
reference sequence. Thanks to Konstantin Kuleshov for this request.
WARNING! BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBILITY: the additional data column is
inserted as label4 before the percent identity column, so label numbers 4
through 6 are now 5 through 7.
- Added new '-keepinserts on|off' option for BLAST to preserve hit
insertions relative to the query. This is useful when dumping a search to
an unaligned output format (fasta, pir) and the full length HSPs are
needed. Note: the default behaviour is to cut hit insertions to make the
query contiguous. Thanks to Andrea Luchetti at Uni. Bologna for this
- Added/moved column header information to ruler line in default and html
output modes; changed default behaviour to display ruler (-ruler on is
now the default).
- Changed percent identity filtering from all pairwise comparisons to
simple pairwise comparison with reference row. WARNING! BACKWARDS
INCOMPATIBILITY: changes meaning of '-minident' and '-maxident' options.
- Changed to allow 'find' colouring independently of 'alignment' colouring,
so both can be applied (formerly 'find' colouring overrode any
other). Thanks to Konstantin Kuleshov for this request.
- Added single colour colormap capability to consensus line colouring.
- Updated to handle BLAST 2.6.0+ '-outfmt 7' changes.
Output formats (clustal, fasta, msf, pir, plain, rdb):
- Added percent coverage, percent identity to output format converters.
- Added search row number to output format converters as a prefix to the
0:test (query row)
8:emb|AL021726|DMC171E4 (search hit 8)
8.2:emb|AL021726|DMC171E4 (search hit 8, discrete HSP 2).
- rdb output mode now reports search query as row 0 (was empty before).
- Fixed bug in output format converters that replaced unknown 'X' residues
in blast query with gaps.
- Fixed bug in propagation of symcolor and gapcolor options in the absence
of an explicit coloring scheme.
- Fixed bug in minident/maxident truncating search listings.