Version 1.61 2016-11-14
- Added '-coloring mismatch' mode, which behaves like '-coloring identity',
but highlights the mismatches instead of the identities. Using this you
can see blocks of misalignment and individuate particular misaligned
residue types by colour. Requested by Andrew Davis.
- Changed colormap and consensus group 'mismatch' pattern from '*' to '.':
(1) if you use your own colormaps or consensus maps, the wildcard
effect in a colormap map is now obtained with . instead of *, and (2)
the * character now explicitly matches * in the input sequences
(typically a translated stop codon) so these can now be coloured
independently like a normal residue.
- Added colouring by single named colour; added X11 and Web 4.0 colours:
list them with 'mview -listcolors'.
- Updated to handle BLAST 2.5.0+ change in '-outfmt 7' standard field names:
'query /sbjct id' became 'query/sbjct acc.'
- Tested with BLAST 2.4.0+, 2.5.0+, FASTA 36.3.8e.