NOTE: The MView repository and web pages have moved to:
Release tarballs will continue to be uploaded to SourceForge.
MView is a command line utility that extracts and reformats the results of a sequence database search or a multiple alignment, optionally adding HTML markup for web page layout. It can also be used as a filter to extract and convert searches or alignments to common formats.
- Sequence database search: BLAST, FASTA suites.
- Multiple sequence alignment: CLUSTAL, HSSP, MSF, FASTA, PIR, MAF.
- HTML, FASTA, CLUSTAL, MSF, PIR, RDB (tab-separated).
Found a bug?
Please open an issue on the MView issue tracker at https://github.com/desmid/mview/issues or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
small and efficient and gets the job done.