The idea is simple. Instead of solving exercises in serial form in the classroom, it is better to wrap the solving exercises experience with a game similar to Bingo. The students will love it and the teacher will have a very nice time!
This extension provides Calc with a tool able to create Bingo Cards and the corresponding interactive document to play the game in the classroom.
The teacher type in the Bingo sheet the questions and the corresponding answers and he/she gets the cards in the Bingo Cards sheet.
A printer is required to print the BINGO cards and a scissor to cut them apart while the classroom should be equipped with a projector and a computer running OpenOffice or LibreOffice.
Download BingoCards-3.0.2.zip and unzip in your computer.
Please install the APPROPRIATE .oxt for your system, the other versions will NOT work!
Some representative examples are included.
For any comments do not hesitate to contact me at epdiamantopoulos@yahoo.
- OpenOffice/LibreOffice Calc extension
- Easy to use
- Supports an elementary parametrization
- Creates the corresponding interactive document to support the game in the classroom.
- English, German, Greek, Portuguese, Spanish language support.
- Representative examples are included.
Be the first to post a review of Bingo Cards!