Web based cataloging and dedupe application. Highly optimized for processing journal articles. Reads MarcXML and dedupes records using the field 773 combined with a fuzzy search on the title. Written for bibnet.org
- Optimized cataloging of journal articles
- Pubmed import option
- Split the field 773g into 773/v/l/q (volume / issue / startpage)
- Dedupe using 773v / 773l / 773q and fuzzy search on title
- Import and encode KBART data into MARC records
- Manage sets of collections outside the actual MARC data
- Webbased: Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, Java 1.6
CategoriesMARC and Book/Library Metadata
Follow bibnet.org - data management
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.