Web based cataloging and dedupe application. Highly optimized for processing journal articles. Reads MarcXML and dedupes records using the field 773 combined with a fuzzy search on the title. Written for bibnet.org
- Optimized cataloging of journal articles
- Pubmed import option
- Split the field 773g into 773/v/l/q (volume / issue / startpage)
- Dedupe using 773v / 773l / 773q and fuzzy search on title
- Import and encode KBART data into MARC records
- Manage sets of collections outside the actual MARC data
- Webbased: Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, Java 1.6
CategoriesMARC and Book/Library Metadata
Follow bibnet.org - data management
Last year saw the hackers unleash their expertise in skills for a ransom - targeting those unpatched computers in data-critical institutions. Only if the computers were patched on time, billions of dollars could have been saved. ManageEngine’s Patch Manager Plus comes to your rescue, offering you an automated patching solution, now on cloud, for latest hotfixes of Windows updates and a wide range of third-party applications (over 550 of them).
Automate patching with Patch Manager Plus, sit back & relax!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.