Bibliograph is a powerful and intuitive open source web application for the collaborative collection, editing and publishing of bibliographic data such as a bibliographies, small library collections or shared research data. It features a modern user interface similar to a desktop application.
- lets you collect, edit, and publish bibliographic data (bibliographies, library collections) collaboratively on the web.
- has a modern and intuitive user interface that makes the daily life of working with bibliographies and library collections easy and fun
- allows researchers, librarians, teachers and students work together online without having to install software locally
- is fully open source and free to download and install
- can be extended with plugins and supports a variety of backends
- is a single-page application built with the modern qooxdoo UI framework, resulting in the look and feel of a desktop application
- lets you import and export data from and into various formats (BibTex, RIS, MODS, CSV)
- can connect to Z39.50 library catalogs or import books by using a barcode scanner
- can output a formatted bibliography using the CSL Citation Style Language
There are no 4 star reviews.