Bibliograph is a powerful open source web application for the collaborative collection, editing and publishing of bibliographic data.
Development has moved to https://github.com/cboulanger/bibliograph
- lets you collect, edit, and publish bibliographic data collaboratively on the web.
- has a modern and intuitive user interface that makes the daily life of working with bibliographies and library collections easy and fun
- allows researchers, librarians, teachers and students work together online without having to install software locally
- is fully open source and free to download and install
- can be extended with plugins and supports a variety of backends
- is built with the qooxdoo UI framework