bhork is a bash shell scripting framework built upon bash scripting best practices. It facilitates the creation of robust and reliable scripts that are easier to maintain and support.
- speeds up bash script creation
- encourages use of bash shell scripting best practices
- extensible - contains constructs to extend the functionality
- enables seamless script promotion from testing/QA environment to production
- dynamically creates log files and error files
- redirects stdout/stderr to log files
- rolls log files based on size
Be the first to post a review of bhork for bash!