The project is moved to GitHub: https://github.com/STSSoft/DatabaseBenchmark. We will continue to upload the source and binaries here, but the code repository will be innactive.
Database Benchmark is one of the most powerfull open source tools designed to stress test database management systems with large data flows.
The application performs two main test scenarios:
- Insertion of large amount of randomly generated records with sequential or random keys;
- Read of the inserted records, ordered by their keys.
Database Benchmark can be used as an additional viewpoint when the research engineers or software architects asses the appropriate background storage engine for their mission critical systems. The application contains useful tools that make it easy to test and evaluate the different solutions.
- Advanced Data Generators - special algorithms that provide close to real-life data streams.
- Graphic Vsualization and Export - chart visualization and export of the test results.
- Easy to Use - Intuitive and easy to use interface.