Release Notes for Bacula 7.4.3
Release version 7.4.3
This is a bug fix release. Most importantly, it fixes the new
GCC 6.0 aggressive compiler behavior that elides (deletes) code
written by the Bacula developers. There is no benefit to the
new GCC agressive optimization and it breaks a lot of programs
including Bacula. This problem showed up on ArchLinux and Fedora 24.
- Add LICENSE and LICENSE-FOSS files to the documentation
- Add shortcut to RunScript console commands. Submitted by Wanderlei Huttel.
Fixes bug #2224
- Fail when multiple mailcommand and other strings are specified in .conf. Fixes
- Add support for terabytes in sizes. Submitted by Wanderlei Huttel. Fixes bug
- Add error message for truncate command when actiononpurge not set. Fixes bug
- Fix optimization error with GCC 6.1
- Fix compilation warnings with GCC 6.1
- Explicitly create MySQL user in grant_mysql_privileges.in
Bugs fixed/closed since last release:
2221 2222 2223 2224
- There are two new Director directives that simplify doing
console commands rather than using RunScripts. They are
ConsoleRunBeforeJob = "console-command"
ConsoleRunAfterJob = "console-command"