I'd like to thank Sourceforge for their hosting, but this project has been moved to GitHub and will no longer be updated here.
Game Backup Monitor is a simple, but flexible application that detects games as you play them. Once you finish playing a game, a backup of the saved games will be made automatically using 7-Zip compression. GBM can be used on a single computer, or on multiple computers to effectively add cloud support to any game or application.
Game Backup Monitor was designed with gaming in mind, but it can be used to monitor any application on your PC!
- Automatically backup your saves everytime you close a game.
- A growing list of automatically configured games.
- Easily setup an unlimited number of games to backup, each with their own specific settings.
- Backup to a cloud folder and add cloud save support to any game.
- GBM can detect and backup classic DOS games running in DOSBox or ScummVM
- Game settings are designed to be easily portable and shared.
- Supports Windows XP or higher and Linux.