• You are NOT allowed to use any SIP or other VOIP library.
• You MUST use the PortAudio library for anything sound related (http://www.
• You MUST use Speex for the compression codec (http://www.speex.org/).
• You MUST use Qt (http://trolltech.com/) for the client’s graphical user interface.
• You are allowed and encouraged to use Qt library on the client side.
• You are NOT allowed to use any Qt library on the server side.
• You are allowed and encouraged to use BOOST C++ libraries on the server side (http:
• You are NOT allowed to use any BOOST C++ library on the client side.
• POCO C++ libraries (http://pocoproject.org/) are very cool but NOT allowed.
• PortAudio and Speex are C libraries, so you MUST create your own abstraction as
seen during your second year C++ knowledge unit.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Babel-2014!