B++ is the compiler behind B++ Builder. It translates B++ code to C++ compatible code. B++ supports two compilers - Borland C++ 5.5 and Mingw GCC 4.4.1. B++ is very similar to the Visual BASIC language.
- The language has many similarities with Visual Basic.
- Classes are supported
- Has libraries for Windows GUI development
- B++ creates GUI, console or DLL applications without runtime modules
- Third party C++ libraries and Win32 API may be used
- The compiler generates and compiles C++ code.
- A C++ compilers is included (Borland C++, Mingw GCC 4.4.1)
Be the first to post a review of B++ Compiler!