This simple tool allows you to change the extensions of files in a given directory (and subdirectories) from one type to another.
No fluff or overblown GUI; does what it says on the tin.
- Simple GUI
- Command line interface for automation (type "java -jar bec.jar -help" for a list of options)
- Add multiple extensions to be found and changed
- Settings are saved between sessions - pick up where you left off
- Helpful for renaming video files (MOD to MPG), text files, source files, etc
- Windows explorer context menu (folder level)
Follow Bulk Extension Changer
With a view into both web and network health, you'll be able to pinpoint the cause of an outage instantly, whether it's within your network, a provider's network or the SaaS application. Save time, track SLAs and clear tickets faster.
Are you involved with your company's network performance/operations team?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Perfect, light and easy!