AZip is a Zip Archive Manager with a portable user interface and unique features such as: built-in content search, smart archive update, archive recompression.
The goal is to keep the user interface as simple as possible and bother the user the least possible with options or useless gadgets.
- Usual archive management: Add / Remove / Extract files
- Content and/or entry name search function through an archive
- Archive updater: changes only new, modified files
- Archive recompression
- Flat view / Tree view
- Methods supported: Reduce, Shrink, Implode, Deflate, Deflate64, BZip2, LZMA
- Portable (no installation needed, no DLL, no configuration file)
- Free, open-source
There are no 3 star reviews.