This open source code allows a axon micro controller connected to a SSC-32 servo controller to run a hexapod with 3 DoF per leg.
- Select button switches between bouncing and non-bouncing gaits
- Triangle button enables pivot mode
- Tripod gait allows for full translational and rotational degrees of freedom
- Known bugs in version 1.0:
- - Starting from a stopped position provides a jerky movement
Follow Axon Hexapod
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Nice, thank you