My customized linux live spin using 'Awesome' the Window Manager (WM)
If you are not familiar with the AwesomeWM you might have troubles using this LiveOS, unless you are experienced with Linux in general.
If you are looking for a Windows (Microsoft TM) or iOS (Apple TM) alternative, this Linux spin is NOT for you!
As the linux base system i'm using Fedora, which i found to work best for the hardware i have.
This project is in no way related with Fedora.
The install icon is to be found in '$HOME/notepad'
This is highly customized to my very personal liking.
* As less GUI as possible
* Console for everything
* No bling bling but my scripts
* LUA hardcoded applications menu
Introducing my stuff:
* Text User Interface: https://github.com/sri-arjuna/tui
* Sutra: Random sutras from the Vedics (german)
* Several small scripts
* Fedora: http://www.fedoraproject.org
* AwesomeWM: http://awesome.naquadah.org/download/
* RPMFusion: http://rpmfusion.org
- Fedora with VLC & ffmpeg
- Configured AwesomeWM (hw info with vicious)
- NASA Image of the Day as background image (workweek)
- Modified default directories
- Developer & Packager packages pre-installed
Be the first to post a review of AwesomeWM-spin!