AVStoDVD is a flexible tool to convert various media formats to DVD compliant streams and author them into a highly compatible multiple tracks DVD with customizable menus.
- Video encoding using HCEnc/FFmpeg.
- Audio encoding using FFmpeg/Wavi/Aften. Multiple Audio tracks are supported.
- Subtitles encoding using SubtitlesCreator/VobSub. Multiple subtitles tracks supported.
- DVD Authoring using MuxMan/BatchMux.
- ISO Image Building and DVD Burning using ImgBurn (not included in the installer package).
- Internal DVD Menu Editor with customizable static and motion menus.
- Video and Audio editing using AviSynth filters.
- Batch encoding is supported.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.