AVStoDVD is a flexible tool to convert various media formats to DVD compliant streams and burn them into a highly compatible multiple tracks DVD. Features: Video/Audio editing, encoding, DVD Authoring and Burning, DVD Menu Editor with customizable menu.
- Video encoding using HCEnc/FFmpeg.
- Audio encoding using FFmpeg/Wavi/Aften. Multiple Audio tracks are supported.
- Subtitles encoding using SubtitlesCreator/VobSub. Multiple subtitles tracks supported.
- DVD Authoring using MuxMan/BatchMux.
- ISO Image Building and DVD Burning using ImgBurn (not included in the installer package).
- Internal DVD Menu Editor with customizable static and motion menus.
- Video and Audio editing using AviSynth filters.
- Batch encoding is supported.
Almost gave up on it after trying the portable version and getting an error that my Avisynth version was too old, despite having the most up-to-date version (the one it said I needed) installed. I then tried the installer version which didn't have the same issue, and seemed to complete the job OK, until I found that it repeatedly screwed up about 80% into the second title, showing a second of video from a completely different video file that wasn't included at all in the job followed by a gray screen. Also, many dialog boxes where you have to select things have no OK button, but rather require you to close the box with the x in the top-right corner to confirm your selections. And when copying the settings from a title, the title you're in is automatically selected. How does it make any sense that the user would be trying to copy the settings FROM the title they're in TO that title?? Still, if not for the completely random error that keeps happening in the creation, which should NOT even be able to happen, this would be a 4+ star program. But randomly grabbing a piece of video from another file...I don't even know how it would manage that.
License: Creative Commons - Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 International
You can't distribute AVStoDVD under a Creative Commons - Attribution-Noncommercial license because you are using GNU GPLed programs into it. You should release it under a GNU GPL compatible license.
works great for everyday using, thank you!