Avenzoar is a one-year exploration of renal cell carcinoma morphology and its related single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPa) as a method of automating diagnosis of cancer by using a computer-aided decision tree controlled by analytical statistics.
- Detects and comes to a computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) for one of 4 types of Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC / Kidney Cancer)
- Allows for cataloging of cases with ancillary SNP data and previously analyzed regions of interest
- Works with libOpenSlide, so it supports a wide variety of digital pathology slide images from many different vendors (Hammamatsu, Aperio, Bacus, Omnyx)
- Provides LOH (loss-of-heterozygosity) metrics by reading SNPa data converted from Affymetrix arrays to CSV files
- Exports images for use in presentations to other clinicians, patients or researchers
- Highlights regions of interest in morphological images
- Provides an open framework for marking scientific images of any type
- Loads JPEG, BMP, PNG and other formats supported by SDL_Image
- Has a nice GUI provided by libAgar
- Tested to work on SuSE, Ubuntu, Win32/64
- Java version built with Processing (Processing.org)
- Native C version
- Commercial licensing available, please contact us.
- Correlated search results by morphology or comprehensive test (works well!)
- Can be used on a web server as a command-line tool that outputs web-ready HTML and result images for presentation over the web
There are no 2 star reviews.