Avenzoar is a one-year exploration of renal cell carcinoma morphology and its related single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPa) as a method of automating diagnosis of cancer by using a computer-aided decision tree controlled by analytical statistics.
- Detects and comes to a computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) for one of 4 types of Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC / Kidney Cancer)
- Allows for cataloging of cases with ancillary SNP data and previously analyzed regions of interest
- Works with libOpenSlide, so it supports a wide variety of digital pathology slide images from many different vendors (Hammamatsu, Aperio, Bacus, Omnyx)
- Provides LOH (loss-of-heterozygosity) metrics by reading SNPa data converted from Affymetrix arrays to CSV files
- Exports images for use in presentations to other clinicians, patients or researchers
- Highlights regions of interest in morphological images
- Provides an open framework for marking scientific images of any type
- Loads JPEG, BMP, PNG and other formats supported by SDL_Image
- Has a nice GUI provided by libAgar
- Tested to work on SuSE, Ubuntu, Win32/64
- Java version built with Processing (Processing.org)
- Native C version
- Commercial licensing available, please contact us.
- Correlated search results by morphology or comprehensive test (works well!)
- Can be used on a web server as a command-line tool that outputs web-ready HTML and result images for presentation over the web
Follow Avenzoar Digital Pathology Tool
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Great stuff. Worth looking at for academic and research purposes.