AutoConnectSSH is a Gtk application developed in Perl. Separate DB for each user. DB is stored in users home directory. Passwords are encrypted and stored. Authentication is required to use the application. Application lock is provided for security purpo
- Requires Password Authentication
- Connection Credentials are encrypted
- Pings to SSH Port before connecting
- Allows saving current terminal output to a file
- Re-connects automatically
- Allows "su" to maximum of one user automatically
- Switching to appripriate tab using History menu
- Allows to lock the application. Needs authentication password to unlock.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of AutoConnectSSH!