Take screenshots automatically while you work and play! You can either use the interface or run it from a command line. The application ("autoscreen.exe") is a self-contained executable (which means there's no installation required) and sits in the system tray while it takes screenshots in the background without prompts or annoying pop-up messages.
The executable is only 209 KB in size so it can fit on a small (or a very old) USB thumb drive.
You can schedule to have screenshots taken every hour, minute, second, or millisecond. You can also specify what days the scheduled screenshots should be taken. The calendar enables you to see what days screenshots were taken.
This application is available for FREE for the following operating systems:
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2016
- Available for Windows Vista and higher
- No installation necessary
- Supports up to four displays
- Log keystrokes and active window title
- Many command line options available
- Image resolution ratio can be specified
- “Demo Mode” shows real-time updates
- Schedule screen capture sessions
- Add a list of your favorite image editors
- Use the calendar and slideshow to review screen capture sessions
This is an amazing little project! Very easy to use, offers lots of capture and saving options; and it's super portable. A+++++
Thank you author, this program should be very useful for the specific moment.
I needed a simple capture utility. Later I convert the frames to a screen movie. This works from the first shot. It's simple and does what it is supposed to. Thank you Gavin!