AutoGTD provides a set of Outlook Macros to help implement the Getting Things Done concepts in Outlook. It allows configurable shortcuts which are able to bulk move emails to folders, add categories, reminders, and flags with the press of a button.
Uses the AutoHotkey code. The source code is available in SVN. Just click Code->SVN Browse and click on trunk.
- Move messages to folders
- Add Categories, Flags and Reminders to emails
- Perform specific searches and bulk-move emails to folders (such as archive)
- Jump to folders easily
- Map shortcuts for common tasks
- All of these can be done by configuring single buttons:
- Right-click option to start with Windows
- Cheat Sheet available by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+Space
- Maintain Inbox Zero with minimal effort
AutoGTD is a very smooth system. It does not impact or interrupt my normal work with outlook. It is very user friendly, flexible, and robust. Thanks to the developer.