aTunes is a powerful, full-featured, cross-platform player and manager, with support for online radios, podcasts and CD ripping.
- Support for huge music collections with thousands of files
- Supports most popular formats: mp3, ogg, wma, wav, flac, mp4...
- Allows tag edition, with advanced features for automatically fill tags properly and batch editing
- Supports several playlists, allowing playlists with thousands of songs
- Allows to organize collection by metadata (artist, album, year, genre, ...) or folder
- Support for external devices to copy or synchronize music
- Supports podcasts
- Supports online radios
- Last.fm scrobbling integrated
- Downloads all information about your music: lyrics, artist information, similar artists, links to Youtube...
- Keep statistics about what you listen to
- Import audio CD to mp3, ogg and include automatically in your collection
- Customizable UI
- Full-screen mode
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Great music player with Last.fm and CDRiping support.
Excellent project, but the new upgrade (3.1.2 last june) lost a function which was very useful in the precedent version. The buttons that allowed to navigate from on title to the following or the preceding ones disappeared from the bottom of the window "edit tags". So when you need to edit the tags title by title it's now necessary to open this window and close it title by title. Very boring... Please, give back the two ancient buttons. Best
Just a little graphic problem with Java 8 and the default theme. I am forced to use the system theme... Otherwise the rest is really nice :) PS: it does not detect the device in media mod on windows (such as a smartphone connected as MP3)
Awesomeeeeeee Great Job Great Job SOURCEFORGE :)) Thanks Very Much !