Atom is a text editor that's modern, approachable and full-featured. It's also easily customizable- you can customize it to do anything and be able to use it productively without ever touching a config file.
Atom is free to download and runs on Linux, OS X and Windows with support for plug-ins written in Node.js and embedded Git Control. It is based on Electron (formerly known as Atom Shell),a framework for building cross-platform apps using Chromium and Node.js.
- Cross-platform editing
- Built-in package manager
- Smart, flexible autocompletion
- File system browser enables opening multiple projects in one window
- Multiple panes
- Find and replace text as you type in a file or across all your projects
- Thousands of available packages to add new features and fuctionality
- Pre-installed UI and syntax themes
- Easy customization
Be the first to post a review of Atom!