A Free, Fast, and Small Automatic Formatter for C, C++, C++/CLI, Objective-C, C#, and Java Source Code.
- It's free and open source!
- Cross-platform application works on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and others.
- Supports 15 popular bracket styles.
- Over 90 formatting options.
- Detailed documentation for use and options.
- Available in over 20 languages with easy additions.
- Supports UTF8, UTF16, and most other character encodings.
- Can process entire projects recursively.
- Will not update unchanged files.
- Checksum prevents dropped or duplicated data.
- Seamless integration with many development environments and editors.
- Can be included in C/C++ and Objective-C projects as a shared (DLL) or static library.
- Can be included in Java projects as a Java Native Interface (JNI).
- Can be included in C#, Python, Pascal, and other projects as a shared library (DLL).
great program, but please bring back windows XP support, I doubt many students would want/be able to compile it just so it works on XP
Overall: pretty good. Options are as you would expect. Does C, C++ and more. Not sure about C++11, C++14, etc. Only currently missing a couple of important statement formatting options, would change to 5* if it does. PSA: Hey uncool genius, 1* positive reviews to "be special" can ruin a project, app or someone's livelihood... especially if they take a stand to not pay the Yelp protection "tax." So please, just don't. Thanks.
Not support do-while statement, hope fix it ASAP
Does almost everything I need. 4 stars because 2 years between updates :)