A Free, Fast, and Small Automatic Formatter for C, C++, C++/CLI, Objective-C, C#, and Java Source Code.
- It's free and open source!
- Cross-platform application works on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and others.
- Supports 15 popular bracket styles.
- Over 90 formatting options.
- Detailed documentation for use and options.
- Available in over 20 languages with easy additions.
- Supports UTF8, UTF16, and most other character encodings.
- Can process entire projects recursively.
- Will not update unchanged files.
- Checksum prevents dropped or duplicated data.
- Seamless integration with many development environments and editors.
- Can be included in C/C++ and Objective-C projects as a shared (DLL) or static library.
- Can be included in Java projects as a Java Native Interface (JNI).
- Can be included in C#, Python, Pascal, and other projects as a shared library (DLL).
Follow Artistic Style
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Great utility, nicely documented, examples are informative, fits very well with my build process.
Easy, fast and simple, helped me a lot
Way better than clang tidy.
Bealtiful project, works with Falcon C++ IDE
This is the perfect solution for source code downloaded from the internet. The original code was hard hard to read because of bad indentation and bracket use. This program cleaned it up nicely. Well done