The Avaya Asterisk Logger is a server module that triggers call recording on Asterisk for the Avaya system. The software uses Avaya TSAPI library, it makes Single Step Conference (SSC) call to an agent extension in Avaya side and bridge the voice path with Asterisk. After voice path bridged between Avaya and Asterisk, Asterisk is responsible for the call recording. Call details information is stored in MySQL database, web based software can be developed to search call records based on information such as calling number, called number, agent ID, etc. The software can also act as an auto-greeting server for call center agents, multiple greetings can be defined for an agent. E.g. different greeting for service, sales or support calls.
- Records voice calls for Avaya phones
- Stores voices calls in different directory based on VDN or Split numbers
- Stores voice calls in different format such as .wav, mp3, ogg, etc
- Supports auto greeting based on VDN or Split numbers
- Searches voice calls by calling number, called number, agent ID, extension, etc
- Email call record link with attachment
- User administration and password management
- Audit trial logging
- Monitors logger status via the web interface
- Download voice files directly from the web
- Supports customer number clickable (callto protocol) over the web interface
Be the first to post a review of Avaya Asterisk Logger!