Astive is a toolkit and server for Java that provides an extensible architecture for developing, maintaining, and deploying telephony applications. Build high-quality apps for Asterisk® PBX with Astive developer solutions - Astive Toolkit and Astive Server.
- Multiple ivr's per application.
- Asterisk 1.8 >
- Application-Server like operations(start, stop, undeploy, deploy...)
- Control multiple Asterisk servers at time.
- API's for menu's creation and Asterisk control.
- Event-driven architecture.
- Well documented.
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
We are working to launch an release candidate(RC) as soon as possible. To do so, we need your feedback and your help. If you are having any issue, go to our community at http://groups.google.com/group/astive-toolkit or just create a new discution here. Thanks.