ArUco is a minimal library for Augmented Reality applications based exclusively on OpenCV. Relies on b/w markers with codes that are detected by calling a single function. Trivial integration of your augmented reality applications with OpenGL and OGRE.
- Detect markers with a single line of C++ code
- Detection of ArUco Boards (markers composed by several markers)
- Requires only OpenCV (>=2.4.9)
- Up to to 1024 different markers with standard marker dictionary and many more with HRM markers.
- Trivial integration with OpenGL and OGRE
- Fast, reliable and cross-platform because relies on OpenCV
- Examples that will help you to get running your AR application in less than 5 minutes
- BSD licence
Be the first to post a review of ArUco!