Arianne is a multiplayer online engine to develop turn based and real time games, providing a simple way of creating the game server rules and clients like our MORPG Stendhal. Our engine Marauroa uses Java and SQL for hosting hundreds of players on a solo host.
Stendhal is a fun friendly and free multiplayer online adventure game with a huge and rich world. With hundreds of NPCs and different quests, features like the Travel log and achievement system keep track of progress. Thousands of creatures are ready to fight, above and below ground, and as players level up they can compare themselves on a detailed stats website.
The engine Marauroa provides a simple way of creating games on a portable and robust server architecture. Marauroa manages the client server communication and provides an object orientated view of the world for game developers. It handles database access in a transparent way to store player accounts, character progress and the state of the world
- Stendhal - MORPG featuring hundreds of NPCs and quests
- Stendhal - Huge and beautiful world to explore
- Stendhal - Statistics website and Hall of Fame
- Marauroa - Game server handling client-server communication
- Marauroa - Database persistence with asychronous access
- Marauroa - Flexibility of game rules. Apply to drawing boards, card games, PacMan ...
- Keep It Simple approach
- Release early, release often
- Automatic client updates
- Detailed tutorials to extend Stendhal or get started with Marauroa
- Supportive development team in IRC
CategoriesReal Time Strategy, Role-Playing, Multi-User Dungeons (MUD), Frameworks, MMORPG, Game development framework
Follow Arianne RPG
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.