This library allows you to easily send and receive MIDI messages on the Arduino serial port. The purpose of this library is not to make a big MIDI controller or synth out of an Arduino board, but to help you do it, the application remains yours.
/!\ PLEASE NOTE /!\
Project is hosted on GitHub:
This SourceForge project is deprecated. Please download source/releases and post bug reports on GitHub.
- Documentation here: http://arduinomidilib.sourceforge.net/a00001.html
- Fast and easy way to send and receive MIDI messages with the Arduino
- Software Thru with message filtering
- Real Time & System Common messages supported, in and out. All the MIDI protocol actually..
- floating-point support for PitchBend
- build only MIDI input or MIDI output to lighten and speed up your sketches
- Callback support (easier way to handle input messages)
Follow Arduino MIDI Library
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.