This library allows you to easily send and receive MIDI messages on the Arduino serial port. The purpose of this library is not to make a big MIDI controller or synth out of an Arduino board, but to help you do it, the application remains yours.
/!\ PLEASE NOTE /!\
Project is hosted on GitHub:
This SourceForge project is deprecated. Please download source/releases and post bug reports on GitHub.
- Documentation here: http://arduinomidilib.sourceforge.net/a00001.html
- Fast and easy way to send and receive MIDI messages with the Arduino
- Software Thru with message filtering
- Real Time & System Common messages supported, in and out. All the MIDI protocol actually..
- floating-point support for PitchBend
- build only MIDI input or MIDI output to lighten and speed up your sketches
- Callback support (easier way to handle input messages)
Follow Arduino MIDI Library
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Great! Thanks for your work on this.
Yeah! It's really cool lib! I thought I would be forced to develop something similar before I found your lib.
Very nice app :)
This is very well put together! I was able to quickly get my ideas rolling for this intense MIDI project: http://youtu.be/Pb59Ff4X6tE
Absolutely fabulous! This library made my "MIDI translator" project so much easier!