Arcadia is a light-weight, cross-platform, C++ desktop application designed for visualizing biological networks such as metabolic pathways.
- Automatically translate SBML files into SBGN diagrams
- Multiple views of the same model
- Reversible, one-step node duplication to avoid edge crossings
- Manual or semi-automatic layout, using local and global strategies
- Export as PDF or SVG, or save as SBML + layout extensioon
Today's small-to-medium-sized (SMB) businesses and large enterprises are saving on their monthly communications costs by making one simple decision: to switch to a VoIP service solution from their old, outdated Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS). By choosing a new VoIP service, these companies enjoy the flexibility, reliability, call features, and audio quality that only a VoIP service can provide. Plus, they cut their phone bill by up to 70%!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Arcadia!