Wol is now hosted on our own servers at http://wol.aquilatech.com.
Wake On LAN, WakeOnLAN, shutdown software for Windows. A powerful WOL, ping, shutdown, GUI application.
- Wake Up remote machines
- Shutdown, Sleep, Hibernate Windows machines
- Schedule wake-ups, shutdowns, sleep, etc (Vista or higher)
- Command line or GUI
- Shutdown Linux machines using script
- Minimize to task tray
- User configurable network interface for WOL (new)
- Ability to auto-start with Windows
- Debugging tool displays incoming WOL packets
- Supports complex network environments with subnet directed broadcasts
- Includes tools to scan network for hosts, ip and MAC addresses
- Avoids power spikes by staggering wake-up events
- Send email notifications using the built-in scheduling system
- Can be used in static or DHCP addressing networks
- System-tray notifications and balloon tips
- Sound notifications when hosts change state
- User configurable TTL and UDP ports
- Online help
- Wake-Up over the Internet (new)
Symatec Norton stops the aquilawolagent.1.0.0.exe due to a threat name WS.Reputation.1. It reports that there are several indications that this file is not reliable and for that reason not secure. To bad, i think i would have liked the software, but i dont dare to trust it now.