Wol is now hosted on our own servers at http://wol.aquilatech.com.
Wake On LAN, WakeOnLAN, shutdown software for Windows. A powerful WOL, ping, shutdown, GUI application.
- Wake Up remote machines
- Shutdown, Sleep, Hibernate Windows machines
- Schedule wake-ups, shutdowns, sleep, etc (Vista or higher)
- Command line or GUI
- Shutdown Linux machines using script
- Minimize to task tray
- User configurable network interface for WOL (new)
- Ability to auto-start with Windows
- Debugging tool displays incoming WOL packets
- Supports complex network environments with subnet directed broadcasts
- Includes tools to scan network for hosts, ip and MAC addresses
- Avoids power spikes by staggering wake-up events
- Send email notifications using the built-in scheduling system
- Can be used in static or DHCP addressing networks
- System-tray notifications and balloon tips
- Sound notifications when hosts change state
- User configurable TTL and UDP ports
- Online help
- Wake-Up over the Internet (new)
This works good for shutting down, rebooting, and waking computers on a network. I especially like the features for organizing and managing computers by group and also the task scheduler option.
Very useful app. There are also some good apps for smart-phones like WolOn for Android
Excellent! Very useful. Thank you!
Works great for me, with minimal setup. This works better for me than some better known options. The most frequently recommended doesn't remember settings, and this does. Thanks!
Great Tool for remote wake of devices. Basildane keeps the product updated and the features provided for scheduling are great! Anyone with a need to perform WOL should have this application.