Appupdater provides advanced functionality to Windows, similar to apt-get or yum on Linux. It automates the process of installing and maintaining up to date versions of programs. It is fully customizable for use in a corporate environment.
- Upgrades can be fully automatic (daily checks), no user intervention required
- Auto-detection of previously installed applications
- Install, Upgrade, or Remove software
- Support for offline use/USB device
- Support for Windows/UNIX/Linux/MAC OS X platforms
- Proxy support
- Support for package installation lists or computer profiles in a corporate environment
- Create your own custom repository if desired (not required)
- Dependency support
- Metalink standard based XML repository files
- Support for use of external Metalink download programs, such as Aria2
- Automatically feedsback installed version information to the server
- Not limited to programs in the registry or with embedded version numbers
- Self upgrading of course!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very useful. Thanks.
Buggy...software will download but saved with improper extension so won't install (prompts for what application you want to open the file "download").
One of the easiest apps to use
I am pleased with this software. I always recommended!
Very nice product. Hopefully it can continue this good work and keep everything updated.