Aperture Linux is a 64 bit Linux operating system for photographers based on openSUSE.
Aperture Linux operating system is free and includes many popular and feature-rich applications for photography in mind.
RAW File editors such as Darktable, RawTherapee, Rawstudio, DigiKam and more are included and ready for use after installation.
The GIMP image editor is also included with some of the most advanced plugins available on Linux.
We have also bundled a few multimedia applications, an advanced video editor and the LibreOffice package a feature rich office package which are compatible with most of the Microsoft Office formats.
- KDE 4.7 upgradable to 4.8
- Gnome 3.2 upgradable to 3.4
- Many photo oriented applications
Follow Aperture Linux
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Aperture Linux!