This is the development page of the Napoleonic Era modification for Age of Empires III.
The Napoleonic Era core team shares data and hosts all kinds of files here.
- Over 20 new maps such as Rhine, Ural, Black Forest, Sahara, Malta, Italian Peninsula, Alps, Syrian Desert, Nile Delta, Levant, ...
- 7 new civs: Austria, Italian States, Poland, Prussia, Sweden, Swiss Confederacy, United States
- 2 fully reworked civs: French and Germans
- Plenty of new unique units such as Geuzen (Dutch), Drabant (Sweden), Lange Kerls (Prussia), Mounted Rifleman (United States), Azap (Ottomans), Grenzer (Austria), Grognard (French), Conquistador (Spain), Merchant (Italy), Lisowczyk (Poland), Death Head Hussar (Prussia), Line Infantry (Austria), Swiss Guard (Swiss) ...
- New buildings like the University (technology building), Keep (small fort), Bivouac (Barracks-Stable), Reichstag (Banner army training), Great Basilica (conspirational content), Torp (House-Barracks), ... Shared units such as Chevaulegers, Fusiliers, Arquebusiers, Conscripts, Sharpshooters, Sappers, ...
- Plenty of new technologies and Homecity cards
Please Help Me: I have problem for run Age of Empires III - The Napoleonic Era and show error message: missing file (rockalldll.dll) and after install this dll file show other error missing dll and after install this dll file show other error message... i run in win 7 32b what can i do? or need install what softwar for fix problem? please help....
Aoe3-ne is the best! Thanks.
A very handy game. Simple and functional!
It's my favourite game! Fantastic gameplay!