AnywhereTS is a configuration tool to create and deploy thin-clients, utilizing ordinary office PCs as clients. Your organization can re-use already existing office PCs instead of, or in addition to using dedicated thin clients.
- Allows users to connect to a Windows Terminal Server using Remote Desktop Connection (RDC or TSC) using the RDP protocol, or to a Citrix XenApp server (aka Citrix Metaframe, Citrix Presetation Server) using the Citrix ICA protocol.
- Supports network boot via a PXE enabled network card
- Installs and configures TFTP and DHCP servers as needed
- Supports local boot via hard disk, USB flash drive or from a bootable CD-R
- Supports international keyboard layouts
- Supports configuration of client PC graphics and sound
- Supports adding custom boot pictures displayed during client boot
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
working great under windows 7 with 14 terminal client...but need improvement in order to take more control on session.