JWare/AntXtras is a powerful extension Ant library as well as a collection of useful Ant components. The current active AntXtras projects include "AntXtras", "Log4Ant", and "Svn4Ant".
- Does a lot with little Ant scripting— yet fits in with standard Ant seamlessly
- Variables (aka mutable properties) to match Ant’s read-only properties.
- Recursive property reference expansion!
- Function shortcuts (aka “funcuts”) to perform simple tasks with less XML script.
- Enhanced execution and flow control for scripts– to the task level!
- Overlays, nets, and bubbles to add fine grain control over fixture modifications.
- Many new add-on conditions integrated with the standard Ant framework.
- Capture task level console output to properties or log files– without loggers!
- Execution rules antlib to create self-verifying and self-correcting scripts.
- Expands Ant way beyond simple application building.
It is a auite useful project! We love the svn4ant and pde4ant especially!