ANts P2P realizes a third generation P2P net. It protects your privacy while you are connected and makes you not trackable, hiding your identity (ip) and crypting everything you are sending/receiving from others.
- Open Source Java implementation (GNU-GPL license)
- Multiple sources download
- Swarming from partial files
- Automatic resume and sources research over the net
- Search by hash, string and structured query
- Completely Object-Oriented routing protocol
- Point to Point secured comunication: DH(512)-AES(128)
- EndPoint to EndPoint secured comunication: DH(512)-AES(128)
- Serverless GWebCache-based peer dicovery procedure
- IRC based peer discovery system
- IRC embeded chat system
- Full text search of indexed documents (pdf, html, txt, doc etc)
- Distributed/Decentralized Search engine
- HTTP tunneling
- ANts allow P2P communications through any kind of HTTP Proxy
- ANts allow P2P communications through any kind of NAT or traffic filtering system
- Fully automated NAT detection and setup via UPnP
- Fulltext indexing of shared documents using Lucene indexing engine
Follow ANts P2P
Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard. View VPN tunnel status and monitor firewall high availability, health, and readiness. Automatically discover and filter within ACLs, show rule hit counts, and detect shadow and redundant rules. Automate the monitoring and management of your ASA infrastructure in a fully integrated solution. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.