An eclipse plugin for ANTLRv3 grammars. Support for ANTLR 3.0.x/3.1.x/3.2.x
- Support ANTLR 3.0.x/3.1.x/3.2.x
- ANTLR built-in Interpreter, Launcher and Debugger
- Advance text editor for ANTLR, StringTemplate and GUnit
- Syntax highlighting for target language (Java, C#)
- ANTLR source formatter
- Custom languages targets
- Railroad diagrams
LicenseEclipse Public License
Follow ANTLR IDE
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Antlrv3ide is excellent! Thanks.
Worked great for my last ANTLR project! Looking forward to being able to use it with Eclipse 3.7 (Indigo).
This makes developing with ANTLR and Eclipse a breeze.
If you use ANTLR, you need to try this. I wasn't even an Eclipse user (and rarely touch Java) but the ANTLR IDE plugin for Eclipse is changing that.
No way to do any antlr-related thing in Eclipse without this plugin! Please keep up the good work. More support on the StringTemplate part would be very appreciated. Thank you