TO RUN ECLIPSE.EXE:
1. Download Executable animation Eclipse.exe
2. To play a sound as background music,place your fav. music as "loop.wav" in "C:" drive and run the exe file..
3. screen capture it to make ur video..
DETAILS: SOURCE FILES:
1. Bezier Curve:
This function allows you to input three points and draw curves between them..
This function draws wiggle lines inside a specified box boundary..
3. Bresenham's Circle to array:
This function creates a circle of desired radius using bresenham's logic. but the highlight is that, it assigns the points to an array in the order for drawing a continues circle..
This function allows you to create a simple circle from the basic equation of a circle..
This function allows you to calculate the two opposite points which lies at a perpendicular distance from the middle point of a line joining two given points..
6. Path Wiggle:
Path wiggle needs some of the above functions so you can find it inside the main eclipse code. Just look for "void Wiggle(int x1,int y1,int x2,int y2,double d);"
7. the full ECLIPSE Code: Everything in one code..
1. For exe file: Windows OS...
2. Compile Source: Dev Cpp, WinBGIm, Need to add Winmm library to linker, to use PlaySound()..