Angel Linux 3 now available
- emulators for: ps2, psx, mame, nes, snes, n64, smd, sms, 32x, saturn, neogeo cd, atari, apple, dosbox, msx, zx spectrum, scummvm, commodore, colecovision, amstrad,
- rox filer, pcmanfm, spacefm, thunar, openbox, fluxbox, jwm, icewm,
- vlc player, xine, gxine, mplayer, audacious, xmms, lmms, lxmusic, timidity,
- xvidcap, dvd styler, avidemux, cinerella, ffconvert, pburn, peasydisc,
- icecat, lynx, tor browser, tixati, transmission, pctorrent, pidgin, dc++
- wine, office software, graphics software, screensavers, themes, and more
- lightwieght, based on puppy linux, boots from cd, dvd, usb, hdd, sdd, etc
Angel Linux is the fastest and all features, and based on puppy, it is very good look of start programmes and right click blue applets, are very fast and web browser icewase is terrific speed, and all multi media is many features, and wine also works excellent, and treditional look also you can change and package installation it checks automatically whether it installed properly installed or not. it installs very fast, internet connection is also very easy, and installation is also as simple as copy files to drive, few seconds we can install this distro - CAT. ------Excellent job done by Angel Linux
Fast, had many emulators. Any news bout PCSX2 ? And how to install it on hdd with separate /home partition?
Wow, this is turning out to be a great distro. i really like the out of the box support for so many emulators. As soon as i booted up the distro i felt spoiled for choice due to shear number of emulators there were. Finally i have found the best distro for storing all my emulators. I do however have a request. if it is at all possible, could you please add dolphin (gamecube and wii emulator) to the distro please? as that would be the icing on the cake for me. Thank you for making this great distro and keep up the good work.
superb,fast,complete[MM(edit/play),(super)emu(OS+arcade),office] Linuxlive i've ever [try|knew] !!! w/ core:K2.6,Mesa7.7,X1.7,libc2.11...(no gcc[4|3]..:-( ..)