Android application which shows a moving map which is created from OpenStreetMap data. It is a fork of GpsMid.
Please note that Androsm is under a major rewrite.
The binary release doesn't have a native Android UI yet.
- Moving vector map created from OpenStreetMap data
- Map data is stored on the device
- Route guidance with turn-by-turn instructions and route shown on the map
- Track recording, export/import in GPX format
- Way points, from position or by coordinates, export/import in GPX format
- Search by name or for POI
- Editing of OpenStreetMap data online
- Runs on Android 2.1 or newer
Be the first to post a review of Androsm!